CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, July 26, 2008

One of MANY firsts..

Well it happened. The first time we took the twins to Chuck E. Cheese. They did phenomenal! They loved the lights they wanted to be down in the action. Hitting the games and writhing is delight.
Mind you this is not my idea of fun--> everyone else's crazy arse kids running around all willy nilly and unattended- I seriously go bonkers! I practically go into cardiac arrest just watching parents sit there and chat and not even pay attention to where their kids are or even what they are doing- Not to mention who they are talking to! (can we say pedophile heaven?!)
ANYWAYS... I am getting away from the topic.. So the boys had a great time and we even got them to sit still for two seconds for this shot.
I am sure we will be back there again. (just hopefully not any day soon!)

7 comments:

Jocasta said...

I just had to google chuck e cheese to see what it was!

Wow!! Looks big - I can see why you worry. I guess I'm lucky we have nothing like that here!!

Do you have to pay to get in or is it just pay for what you eat?

Kim said...

Chuck e cheese is always fun.. although the 1st time we went Kayla went thru the tunnel and wouldn't come out because she was scared. I had to have some older random kid go up and get her!! good times!

Bonnie the Boss said...

One of my kids mentioned the other day that they wanted to go ther and I informed them that there was no way in you know where that was going to happen!!!!!Ewwww!!! I know I am such a stick in the mud. We'll think of something else.

Tracy said...

I agree - C & C is NOT my favorite thing - too stressful. I was quite pleased to find that there is no C&C in our town - yeah.
you are a brave woman - the pic is too cute though.

girlytwins said...

So funny. I feel the same about C & C. We have only been there once with girls and I am in no hurry to go back anytime soon. It scares me to death...LOL

Lottie_Ellie said...

I love that picture

I have not been to Chuck E Cheese since I was a child myself.

Connie said...

I'm exhausted just thinking about it...we go there as little as possible, but alwyas have fun!!