CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 14, 2008

Countdown 'til Kid Time!

I miss my son. :(

It is camp day 3 today and I am already anticipating Friday when we get to go pick him up! We were given an itinerary of daily activities so all hours of the day I'm thinking... I wonder what he is up to now? Then I run over to the sheet and see. Archery, BB guns, beach parties and campsite campfires.. I am sure he is loving every minute of and not even having time to miss me!

You think it would be a good thing to have one less kid at home making a mess for a couple days... but its opposite.. I LOVE having my kids home. (I say this ONCE and only once... but I miss his messes! *wink)

Other than that, Its cleaning house and trying to keep the inside temperature under 83 degrees! I don't mind warm days.. but HOT days BLERG!
When you're cold you can always add on more clothes- when you're hot, well lets just say there is only so much you can take off before you become indecent!
*Big Cheesy Smile

6 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I'd totally miss my son if he were gone for more than a few hours, so I understand! I don't think I'd miss his messes, though!! lol!

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm going to miss my kids like crazy! You must not have air conditioning? We don't, but our lot is really shaded so it always stays cool.

Jocasta said...

I don't think I'd miss the messes either but the kid - that's a big fat yes!

Tracy said...

I'll try to read this post when I am going CRAZY with the kids - no one is to the age where I can send them off. lol
maybe I should go to camp.

Debra said...

I am with Tracy. Can I go to Camp?

Honestly, I miss them when they are just at school. But I do like having them home after I can get my stuff done for the day.

Is he at Webelos Camp?

girlytwins said...

I'd miss my girls like crazy if they were gone for an extended period of time. My MIL took the girls all day yesterday to visit her cousins that were in town. My hubby & I didn't know what to do with ourselves. i just kept looking out the window wondering when the car was gonna pull up with my babies in it...