CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho.. Its Off to Camp He Goes!

CAMP!
Chugo will be embarking on a new adventure this weekend! He will be attending Scout Camp for 5 days. FIVE days! This will be the longest I have ever been without my amazing first born! I am so excited for him to go, as I recall going to camp when I was younger. It was such a getaway, from family and friends...to be able to make new friends and experience new things!
*sigh*.... those were the days!
*wink

So now, its pack pack pack and worry worry worry! Will we never cease to worry about our kids?
What if this happens, what if that happens? I always just tell myself that if I assume every (and I mean EVERY) possible scenario then it won't ever happen.. because I will be prepared right?! Its like that saying expect the worse and be surprised with the best. (ok so maybe that isn't really a saying, but I say it, so that actually makes it a saying then.. right?! *Haha)

I am sending him off with a disposable camera so if any shots come out (you know kids) I will scan them in and post them!

Did I already mention that I was excited for him?
*Big Cheesy Grin*

3 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I am so like this, I worry and worry. I pray several times a day for my oldest when he goes to scout camp. Mind you, I worry on a daily basis about all of them. I worry about those things that have a 1 in a million chance of happening. I am a worrier. When my hubby gives me a hard time about it, i tell him if he would take up some of the worring slack I wouldn't have to do so much.

Anonymous said...

Hey Just stopped by to say hi and see how things are it's been awhile since I talked with you!! I haven't had the chance yet to send my babies to camp but when they do I think I will miss them just as much.. I hope he has a fun time and you won't miss him too much.. Write me when you have a chance.. Take care

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I'll seriously lose sleep when my oldest wants to do things like this! I'm a total worry wart when it comes to my kids. Sounds like great fun, though!