CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

...1930's wife score

86

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!




Arizona was kind enough to find this great quiz! Of course curiosity got the best of me and I just had to see what I was grade wise. Much to my surprise I scored pretty high! (And I even wrote down that I cook in my pj's, use vulgar language and correct my husband all the time!) But like Bonnie said having tons of kids helped up the score a bit! *wink

My mom seems to think that the True test of wifedom would have been a 1950's wife. So perhaps someone can find a quiz for that year! (I sure couldn't.)

The outcome of this quiz just might give me the cheery boost I need to get the rest of the housework done today.. ALL done today *smile
(or maybe not.. maybe It will remind me that I already kick @$$ and can sit on the couch and watch that movie I rented that NEEDS to go back today before the late rental brigade come and breakdown my door!)

4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm SO "very superior" too! :)

Jocasta said...

Nothing superior about me! With a score of 21 (that's a very poor failure wife) I'm calling myself a modern girl!

Lyndsey said...

I can't even imagine what I would score for a 1930's wife.. my family would have starved seeing as everything I make comes from a box where adding more than 2 ingredients is a little risky.. haha

Let me know how your 10 hour drive goes! Going at night is a great idea i think... I would be worried to do that on our trip because we have to take a scary windey road up a big mountain.. but I sure wish we could.

Debra said...

I was just Superior :-( I had a 65.

1950's... yeah, I would fail except for the fact that I have 5 kids. LOL