CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Official!

I'm happy to announce that my Christmas shopping is DONE!

Oh yes, you heard me right! Done... D-O-N-E!

Now I just have to: get it all wrapped, shipped, tracked, and thank the stars above that it all arrives on time!

SIGH

Break out the Prosecco cuz Mama's gonna celebrate! (Ok so perhaps my celebration is a wee premature.. but hey.. we all need little incentives to keep going! WINK)

Until next time....

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Wow.

I'm impressed.

How are you?

Laura said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I feel like I lost all my readers. It does often seem like mothering is the hardest job on earth and sometimes it hard to realize that all those little moments make up the big ones.