CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, December 7, 2009

Its a sad sad thing...

Truly... I am lame. There is not even an excuse for it.

SEVEN months and no posts. (hrmph)

A lot of time has past. And while I would love to show you everything that has happened, I'm apparently *NOT* very good at keeping my word. (my word, as in saying that I will actually come on here and actually blog about the happenings of the fam.)

I DO keep my word, maybe I should state instead that I can't seem to keep my "cyber word"


So for all of you out there who have been wondering where I have been and giving me swift kicks in the butt... I'm here I promise, I'm just not here here apparently!


I won't even do my usual.. I will be good and keep up with posts cuz who knows if it will happen.

BUT I will say that my laptop went kaput and I had to reinstall everything onto a desktop and I found my way back here.

So while I continue to install numerous programs onto my computer I will think of something clever and wordy to post. Perhaps I should even change up the blog a bit with fresh new look?
(wow now I am really talking out my ass! But hey it sounds like a good plan in my head!)

Wish me luck... cuz as you've seen before time and time again... I obviously need some!

WINK!

0 comments: