CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 14, 2008

Parker Oh Parker!!


My favorite neurotic actress of ALL times (seriously I love her quirkiness and have honestly watched Party Girl like every week of my life!) is in a new series called The Return Of Jezebel James. She plays an overly organized (anal) children's book editor who decides she wants a baby but can't so talks her sister into carrying the baby for her! The first episode was a little choppy they tried to introduce to many characters at once but the second one was much better. Yay! I don't even care if it is good or not I just like the idea of knowing I get to see Parker every week at 8pm! whoohoo! (And most of you who know me know how amazingly giddy and excited I am about this! LOL Ohhhh I'm a wee bit on the pathetic side but its ok! I totally own up to it! Wink)

0 comments: