CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Don Tito!

Happy birthday to my baby brother! We Love Ya Man!!

As always when my brother comes to visit he is spoiled rotten when it comes to food fare! I had to go to three different grocery stores to find baby back ribs, not to mention the ham, cheese and mushroom omelets for breakfast (good thing he was patient enough to wait until babies were fed and pumping time was done) & afternoon Caesars (mmmmm)! I can't complain as I'm the one that enables it! (I love spoiling my family!)
Anyways, 26 years ago you were born and Dad brought us to the hospital to see you and Mom and we each got presents from you, I got a Strawberry Shortcake ring! (Well it was actually Blueberry Muffin and it turned my finger green but it was the best ring ever! ~Well until my wedding ring that is! Wink)

So Cheers to you! You may have been "Raised by Women" but you turned out just fine! XOXO

0 comments: