CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Twins Weigh In..

The in-home nurse came today to assess the boys and see how they were growing.
As of today (which put them at almost 7 mos....so almost 5 mos adjusted age)
Moose was 15.1 LBS and 251/4 inches Long
Bus was 13.15 LBS and 25 inches Long

Hard to believe they are growing so big so fast! Size wise they are actually following pretty closely to what Chugo was at their age. Its raining (and hailing) and cold here today so I think this is the perfect day to relax under a blanket and snuggle with all my guys!

2 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

They ARE growing fast!! I remember when you first posted their photos on momo.org and they were so tiny and so adorable. THey still are adorable! I love their names, too.

Claremont First Ward said...

Way to go, boys!